How to customize form settings
- Login to your Yay! Forms account and navigate to the form you want to customize.
- Click on the "Settings" button located on the top left corner of your form builder screen.
- Under the "Settings" section, you'll see two options: "Language" and "Hide Powered by Yay! Forms."
- To change the language of your form, select the desired language from the drop-down menu under "Language."
- If you wish to hide the "Powered by Yay! Forms" badge on your form, toggle the switch next to the option.
- Once you've made your desired changes, click on the "Publish" button to save your settings.
- You're done! Your form settings have now been customized to your preferences.
Note: The language option only changes the language of the form interface, not the content of the form questions. To customize the form questions themselves, you'll need to edit the form questions individually.
Note 2: It is important to choose the correct language for your form as the text analysis and keyword extraction will be performed in the language that you select. If you want to get the most accurate analysis and insights from your form responses, make sure to choose the language that best matches the language of your form questions and your audience.