How to customize Number Questions
In this type of question, users are able to select the Number type of question
- Login to your Yay! Forms account and navigate to the form you want to customize.
- Create a new question. This will open the question editor where you can select "Number".
- If editing an existing question, under the "Question" tab, you'll see an option to select "Type." Choose "Number" from the drop-down menu
- To set Min. and Max. values, switch the toggle on the "Min/max" option under settings.
- Minimum Value: Set the minimum value that the number can be.
- Maximum Value: Set the maximum value that the number can be.
- To turn on decimals, switch the toggle on the "Decimals" option under settings
- Decimal Places: Set the number of decimal places to display in the dropdown menu.
- Decimal Separator: Set the decimal separator.
- Prefix: Type a prefix, if applicable
- Sufix: Type a sufix, if applicable
Note: Customizing number questions is just one way to tailor your form to your needs. Yay! Forms offers a range of customization options for all types of questions, so feel free to explore the different options and make your form truly unique.